you capture my life
Disclaimer
Rules Here!

I Support Privacy Protection Loha! Now you're arrived at my blog.
To exploring my blog, click the navigations above!

You must follow the rules before exploring my blog : don't copy anything from my blog, without my permission. .

bold underline italic link strong strike


Archives
Let The Stories Flow

By Post :
imsonia is such a betch :S LOL, not blamin imsonia...
寒風經過院子裡的枝椏  也冷卻了我手中的鮮花
望着你  慢慢忘记你,                  如果再重来   会不会稍嫌狼狈 ...
lunch at pizza hut :D
YEAH!
WHAAAAATTTTT O_O
家人
it happened again and again=.= waitin for your rep...
Don't know why I'm surrounded every lonely day Whe...
cryin'

By Month
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.01
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.05
2010.06
2010.07
2010.08
2010.09


SubScribe
Follow my blog =)

oke, grab followers gadget box from here

TagBoard
Say The Words

Tagboard Codes Here
oh-heyo! get one for your tagboard via here or here =)

Miscellaneous
Enjoy the stuff

Music Codes Here, or you can remove for twitter updates,etc
for music codes get at MixPod.com

randoms, much
Thursday, September 2, 2010 | 8:23 PM

RANDOMS for TODAY

 Me : Teacher arrrrrrr! Solly solly, me no bring chemis book today *smiles*
Teacher : WHAT! all the books you bring except chemis *shows angry face*
Me : *still smiling* hehe. teacher, don't lah angry :)
Teacher : *still bu shuang* [ raises her voice] go lah sit at your place! I'll find a way to kill you later!
Me : [shocked] why teacher? yer, so baddd XD
Teacher : [feel irritated]


Heard a ji dan gao wira car passin by, 
guess what? 
on the BOOM BOOM POW song effin' LOUDD wei! 
&& in a very quiet house area -,-
stupid ah beng people. 

xx

:D

Finally, realize now what I should do.
I don't act according to what I feel most of the time anymore.
I'm not the OLD me no more.
I've changed, I admit. 
I don't give a hell shit about you fakers.

xx

I don't lie, I don't cheat, 
It's in my DNA.

Stop crawlin lies over me, 
Cause I might push  karma towards you, betch.

xx

I can't wait for tomorrow :D
I'm happy enough, too realize so many things before its too late, 
TOO LATE.

 


 






Copyright © |mayo'croyo| 2010 all rights reserved